(To maintain healthy digestion)
- Fiber is essential in our food to maintain healthy digestion.
- Fiber is of two types -
- Its Hi-Fiber is a unique scientific formulation of three selected soluble fibers
- It helps in preventing constipation and keeps digestion healthy
- Its Hi-Fiber has many health benefits as per clinical studies conducted all over the world.
||Add To Cart|
General Benefits of Fibers for Health
- Fibers are responsible for a variety of health benefits.
- Fibers scrape intestinal walls and remove particles.
- They bind to toxins in the gut and expel them through the stool.
- Fiber also reduces levels of bad cholesterol from blood.
- Fiber also helps in slowing down carbohydrate processing and conversion of sugar in the liver which, in turn, means a healthy blood sugar level and a feeling of energy throughout the day.
- By helping you feel full, it reduces your calorie consumption and prevents weight gain and helps in weight management.
- It helps in keeping the heart, intestines, stomach, kidneys and liver healthy for life.
- Fiber in diet also helps detoxify and rejuvenate.
- It helps in constipation, better digestion and better cardiovascular health.
- It also helps improvement in Blood Glucose levels including Glycemic Index (GI), Insulin and Triglyceride etc.
Properties and benefits of ingredients of Its Hi-Fiber -
- Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum
- Has specific action in the gut.
- Guar gum has a low glycemic index and it is suitable for diabetics.
- There are no spikes of sugar in the blood since it serves as a regulatory mechanism.
- It has a combination effect of binding to toxins and bad bacteria in the gut thereby improving liver function, reducing cholesterol and arterial plaque and thus minimizing cardiovascular problems.
INULIN is a unique Fiber and is classified as Prebiotic by FSSAI in India. It has unique properties such as:
- A positive prebiotic and bifidogenic effect.
- Increasing protection to inner lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improved Intestinal Health and Healthier Gut Flora.
- Increasing Calcium absorption and bone density.
- 3. Resistant Maltodextrin
- Maintains healthy intestinal regularity.
- Maintain Blood glucose levels.
- Helps to keep blood lipids in normal range.
Ingredients of Its Hi-Fiber -
- Partially Hydrolised Guar Gum
- Resistant Maltodextrin
- Inulin All above three ingredients are mixed in right proportion to prepare Its Hi-Fiber.
Its Hi-Fiber is available in 200 grams Tin Jar packing.
Dosage of Its Hi-Fiber
|For Prevention||1 Teaspoon daily|
|For Relief||2-3 Teaspoon daily (To get relief from digestion related symptoms like constipation, flatulence etc.)|
How to consume Its Hi-Fiber?
- The simplest way to enjoy benefits of Its Hi-Fiber is to mix one spoonful in water and take two servings per day.
- It can be added to lassi and fruit juices as well.
- It can also be used in curries and dals as a source of fiber.
1. Why Its Hi-Fiber?
- Contains three Soluble Fibers.
- Has a Prebiotic- Inulin.
- Dissolves completely in water.
- Highly effective and completely safe.
- Safe in Diabetic Patients.
2. Who Should Take Its Hi-Fiber?
- Anyone who has irregular digestion.
- Anyone who strain a lot while using the restroom.
- Anyone having High Cholesterol.
- Anyone having painful Hemorrhoids.
- Anyone who feels hungry soon after having meals.
- Anyone who is obese.
- Any healthy person who wants to keep his digestion healthy.
3. Is there any Side effect of Its Hi-Fiber?
- None. It is neutral high concentration soluble fiber combination that has no adverse effect on health.