DCC01 May, 06th, 2020
Safety Precautions – For Distributors
MFADirect is following all below listed guidelines suggested by MHA to fight Covid-19 Outbreak for the safety of our esteemed distributors/customers to follow to help us beat this pandemic together.
During your visit to MFADirect Store and our Head Office in New Delhi to avoid large assembly of people in Stores and in Head Office, below mentioned rules will be followed very strictly:
- STORE= ONE and HEAD OFFICE= TWO: At one point of time only one person will be allowed to enter our store and Two persons to our Head Office in New Delhi
- The time limitation for such visit is restricted to 10 minutes only
- Distributors/customers are requested to visit MFADirect store of Head Office only and only for purchasing any product
- Any business discussion, counselling, or any other related activities are discouraged in store as well as our Head Office in New Delhi to avoid any potential infection
- Cashless Payment: - We will prefer payment through UPI, PayTM, Credit Card or similar other cashless platforms as it is easy to disinfect cards than cash money in an attempt to limit the exchange of germs/Virus.
- Also, use your own pen to sign receipts
- Avoid handshakes: - Stay away from traditional handshakes and hugs to minimize the spread of germs and encourage the use of other noncontact methods of greetings like Namaste.
- Mind the Distance and stick to no touch policy: - Keep at least 6 feet distance between yourself and the other person you are interacting with
- Disinfect Surfaces: Avoid using others phones, desks, cabins, or other work tools and equipment. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Wear Mask and Gloves : - Do not forget to wear Mask/Face Cover and Gloves while going outside or visiting our Stores for purchasing. No distributor/customer will be allowed to enter the premises unless you are following the safety guidelines issued by Government for social distancing and other Hygiene precautions.
- Please Note that if you are using surgical masks and gloves, it is important that you discard them after one use
Please contact us at email@example.com for any query or help in this regard
Working for your safety and growth!
Additional Guidelines for our Valuable Distributors/Customers
1. What should you take with you while stepping out?
- Hand Sanitizer Containing 70% alcohol or more
- Mask and Gloves
- Tissues: For coughs and sneezes. Tissues can also act as a barrier to surfaces you need to touch.
- Traveling via Public Transport: - Try to avoid public transport as much as possible and always keep a hand rub with yourself in case you are using public transport and disinfect your hands before entering the Stores/Head Office .
- Protocols to follow (Before entering your house)
- Use a tissue to open doorknobs when entering the house.
- Do not hug or shake hands with anyone inside the house.
- Avoid any kind of contact with people or objects at home until you disinfect yourself.
- Leave your keys, wallet, mobile phone, and laptop bag at the doorstep. Leave anything that you’ve been carrying outside at the door.
- Disinfect all these items with disinfectant sprays and wipe them with tissues. Immediately discard the tissue.
- Discard the mask and gloves you have been wearing outside.
- Change your clothes immediately and keep the used ones aside in a different laundry bag– away from regular laundry.
- Take a proper evening bath using antibacterial soap and shampoo, and wash all exposed areas deeply for the benefit and welfare of your own family and loved ones.
Please contact us at 8588846959, 8588846972 and 8588846987 for any query or help in this regard