Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- To increase the yield of fruits and vegetables, farmers use pesticides, fertilizers and other harmful chemicals in raising these fruits and vegetables.
- Waxes, preservatives and artificial colours are also used by farmers and fruits & vegetable sellers, to make these fruits and vegetables look fresh and healthy.
- Keeping all this in mind, Homesense presents to you “Bio Wash”- Fruit and vegetable wash.
- It ensures you the benefits of fruits and vegetables by removing off pesticides, germs & bacteria, dirt & dust, other harmful chemicals, waxes and preservatives that are found in these fresh looking fruits and vegetables.
- So do not believe in chemical-laden fruits and vegetables, instead use “Bio Wash” to wash off all these impurities and you will get health promoter fruits and vegetables.
Regular usage of Biowash may help in–
- It helps in washing off Pesticides.
- It helps in removing harmful Germs & Bacteria.
- It helps in removing Dirt & Dust.
- It helps in washing off Chemicals.
- It helps in washing off Waxes & Preservatives
It helps in removing harmful Artificial Colours, sprayed on fruits and vegetables for giving fresh look.
Biowash is prepared by following premium-quality food-grade ingredients –
Sodium Oleate, Salts of Carbonate, Non-ionic Surfactant (AE), Salts of Citrate, Ethanol, Citric Acid, Natural Food Grade Perfume & Water.
How to use Biowash –
Biowash can be used in 5 easy steps-
|Step 1-||Mix 10 ml of Biowash in 500 ml of plain water.|
|Step 2-||Soak the fruits/vegetables in the prepared solution for 1 minute.|
|Step 3-||Rub individual pieces thoroughly with hand dipped within the solution.|
|Step 4-||Transfer the soaked fruits/vegetables into strainer.|
|Step 5-||Wash thoroughly under running tap or clean water.|
A few things to keep in mind -
- Do not mix with any other house hold cleaner.
- Wash uncut vegetables and fruits without peeling before use.
- Should not be used if vegetable or fruits are rotten or outer skin is pierced.
- Not suitable for porous vegetables like mushroom.
- Rinse well with water after washing with Homesense Biowash.
- Store it away from the reach of children and avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Bio Wash is more effective than water washing, since it can remove more microbial load from the vegetables and fruits compared to that when washed with plain water.
- Based on tests from various reputed laboratories, Bio Wash is safe for its intended human use and is safe for watching of un-cut fruits and vegetables.
- Bio Wash is tested and certified by various reputed laboratories.