Its Flaxseed Oil
Its Flaxseed Oil that is also known by the name of linseed oil, is derived from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum Usitatissimum, L.), this plant is an extremely nutritious and disease-preventing plant, and it is very well known for being a natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids and Omega-9 fatty acids, all these are very much needed for good health.
Its Flaxseed Oil is known for its unbeatable benefits like-Healthier heart and brain, good skin and hair, and improved digestion.
Amazing Benefits of Its Flaxseed Oil
- It is the natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega 6 & Omega 9 fatty acids.
- It helps in reducing high Cholesterol and maintaining triglyceride levels in the body.
- It is very helpful in preventing heart problems, neurological problems and hormonal disorders.
- It helps in improving Stamina.
- It helps in removing toxins from the Body.
- It helps in improving brain functioning.
- It is helpful in promoting joint health and strengthening cartilages and ligaments.
- It is helpful in skin diseases.
500mg of Flaxseed Oil in each soft-gel of Its Flaxseed Oil.
How to consume Its Flaxseed Oil?
Ayusense has structured Flaxseed Oil, in form of soft gels for easy intake. Take one soft-gel three times a day (preferably after the meal).
1.Why Its Flaxseed Oil??
- Purity and Potency Guaranteed.
- It contains pure Flaxseed Oil.
2.Who can take Its Flaxseed Oil ?
- All healthy people- for maintaining overall- digestion, skin &hair, and heart & brain health.
- All adults- to decrease health risks related to heart, brain, skin and digestive system.
- People with low immune power.
- Post-Menopausal women- to balance the changes in their hormones during and after menopause.
- Young girls- To reduce the pre-menstrual and menstrual problems.
- People having Chronic Ulcers- for better healing.
- And everyone who desires to stay healthy and want to look young.