Its-SOL is highly concentrated Humic Acid in liquid form. It is an eco-friendly, organic Humic Acid liquid formulation which provides excellent plant nutrition. It can be used for horticulture, oilseeds, cereals, pulses, cotton, vegetables, plantation, field crops, etc. It is stable, efficient and is manufactured using advanced technology to provide greater results at lower dilutions. It is highly soluble, which makes it ideal for all types of soil fertigation systems as well as soil injection.
- Helps in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Has a characteristic function which assists in soil wetting.
- Promotes soil structure improvement by stimulating fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
- Non-toxic, microbe-friendly
- Buffering against fertilizers leaching through soil
- Increased seedling vigor.
- Increased drought tolerance
- Buffering against high fertilizer salts and pH changes.
- A healthy root development
- Increases the level of plant available phosphorus
Its-SOL is specially designed for soil application, which easily blends with native soil and other materials to provide improved soil cationic exchange capacity round the year. When applied to clay soil, humic acid can help break up compacted soils, allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development. When applied to sandy soil, humic acid adds essential organic material necessary for water retention, thus, improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
|Importance of Ingredients|
It is derived from organic sources with high amounts of organic matter. It provides organic matter and humus in a natural, controlled-released form. Its main composition is Humic acid and Fulvic acid.
How to use it?
Its-SOL fertilizer is fully water-soluble and must be diluted in water at a dilution rate of 1 litre in 200 litre of water. Apply as a fine mist until foliage is wet - for best results, apply when the plant is cool - do not apply immediately before or after rainfall or sprinkler irrigation or when the plant is under stress.
Dosage:- 1 litre/acre or in 200 ltr of water
1. Why we must use Its SOL?
- Derived from organic sources with high organic matter.
- Improves soil cationic exchange capacity round the year.
- Made up of premium quality Humic and Fulvic acid, which increases nutrient uptake by the plants, enhances water penetration and better root zone growth and development.
- It is highly soluble that makes it ideal for all types of soil fertigation.