Kayasense Sunscreen Gel with Premium Natural Minerals
Kayasense Sunscreen gel is a sun-shielding gel that includes premium natural minerals, aloe vera, gingo biloba extract and SPF 50. Where most of the sunscreen brands provide you protection merely against one UV ray type, this product is framed with SPF 50 properties to protect you from both UVA and UVB rays. Both these are equally harmful for causing skin damage like photo-damage, that is a skin damage caused due to exposure to harmful Ultraviolet radiations.
Keeping in mind, hot and long summers. When the sun reaches you with all its power, giving you tanned skin and sunburns. Kayasense presents you an amazing Sunscreen gel to protect you from all the problems caused by scorching sun.
- It helps in creating a barrier on skin due to which sunrays cannot penetrate and cause damage.
- It inhibits the production of melanin pigment thus giving you fairer skin.
- It shields you from both the harmful ultraviolet radiations- UVA and UVB.
- It also has moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is very helpful for soothing skin rashes and irritation.
- It protects you against sun-burns.
|Premium Natural Minerals||
|Gingo Biloba Extract||
How to apply Kayasense Sunscreen gel
- Take adequate amount of Kayasense Sunscreen on tips of your fingers.
- Now apply on your sun exposed skin.
- Massage gently until your skin completely absorbs the gel.
1. Why Kayasense Sunscreen gel ?
- Kayasense Sunscreen gel is manufactured at WHO (World Health Organisation), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO (International Organisation of Standardization) certified facility.
- Kayasense Sunscreen gel PABA free, PARABEN free, SULFATE free, SILICON free, and LLP free.
- Kayasense Sunscreen gel is biodegradable, not tested on animals and 100% vegetarian product and 100% derived from the Vegetable Mineral Kingdom.